1. Any delivery date quoted is an anticipated date only and cannot be guaranteed by Hoppo's Motorsport. However, Hoppo's Motorsport shall endeavour to have the goods ready for delivery by the anticipated date. Should the Company be unable to deliver the Goods by the anticipated date the Customer shall not be entitled to repudiate, terminate or cancel the contract.
2. Hoppo's Motorsport shall not be liable for failure to deliver by the anticipated date unless such failure shall result from negligence on the part of Hoppo's Motorsport or the circumstances wholly within the Company's control.
3. Hoppo's Motorsport shall in no circumstances be liable for any economic loss or other indirect or consequential loss damage or expense suffered by the Customer by reason of the Company's failure to deliver by the anticipated date.
4. Hoppo's Motorsport will deliver to the UK only. Orders from outside the UK will not be processed.
5. ALL goods delivered must be checked prior to the driver leaving, as once signed for as "Received in good condition" no claims for damges can be made. In the event of damage, the goods MUST be signed for as "Damaged".